Release notes v2.0.0: 23/04/2012 12:00:00 AM
- Added viewing of ServiceModel/ServiceEndpoint/ServiceOperation performance counters
- Added viewing of .NET and windows performance counters
- Added flattening of the auto-generated WSDL in order to be compatible with non-.NET frameworks
- Added ability to show/hide the service tree panel
- Added CPU and Memory Usage graph in Runtime Stats
- Added checking for the validity of the configuration file.
- Config is checked against the .NET configuration schema.
- Attempts to connect to the connectionString (if any).
- Attempts to check for paths configured in the appSettings section(if any).
- Attempts to check for MSMQ paths configured in the appSettings section(if any).
- Various performance improvements in hosting the WCF Service.
Bug Fixes :
- FIX: saving tracked messages is now done asynchronously to minimize impact on the hosted WCF Service
- FIX: Firewall exception (for wcfhost.exe and wcfstormhost.exe) added in the installer
- FIX: Added icon for User guide and License agreement