What is WCFStorm Server?
Have you already decided to host your own WCF Services instead of hosting in IIS? Do you have several services and find it a challenge to manage it all? Would you like have them all in one place? Would you like to enable tracing and not worry about the size of the trace log?
WCFStormHost lets you accomplish all these. It provides a graphical front-end for managing (Stop/Start/Terminate) WCF Service host processes. It also provides a pluggable framework for adding custom WCF behaviours to services.
Want to know more? Learn more.
- Self-host WCF and REST services without writing a single code
- Auto-detects the service's type and creates the correct ServiceHost
- Can use REST Starter Kit Host (WebServiceHost2) if starter kit assemblies are detected.
- Manage self-hosted services with a simple and intuitive GUI
- Host in either .NET 2.0 or 4.0 runtime
- Provides a configurable custom trace listener that
- limits the size of the trace log file and zips the file log once the size limit is exceeded
- limits the number of trace log files
- A built-in text editor (with syntax highlighting) for editing *.config files
- Editor auto-detects SvcConfigEditor.exe and gives an option to use it.
- Automatic logging of messages
- Automatic logging of service exceptions
- Automatic addition of a mex http endpoint (if not present in the service config)
- A plugin framework for adding custom WCF behaviors and UI elements
- Can create a valid WCF Service config file if there are no config files present.
- 1-click to add System.Diagnostics tracing configuration entries
- Never lose a config file by storing it WCFStormHost's internal database
- .. and more...
.NET 3.5 SP1 or higher
(Download 15-day Trial) and User Guide (PDF)